Re: LTD CC Desert Vehicle "Runs on Water"

We are 70 percent water.We all run on water. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@u4g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

Water rams? yeah they work (clever)

MG

Reply to
Michael Gordge

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:1033-4C93C997-5027@storefull-

3172.bay.webtv.net:

Depends how you measure it. Molecularly, we're more like 98% water.

We run on electricity. Water is an excellent conductor of eletricity.

Reply to
Tegger

Michael Gordge wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k17g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

woosh (well at least 1/2 of one): "ewe scientology Morons"

Reply to
chuckcar

snipped-for-privacy@u4g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

See "The River that Runs Uphill" by William Calvin.

Reply to
Don Stockbauer

Don Stockbauer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c32g2000vbq.googlegroups.com:

Looked up his wiki.

Hmm. For a scientist, It's rather strange that he knows nothing of computer programming. Sounds like little more than popularized pseudoscience. However, the functioning of the brain is one field like gravity I guess. No one really understands it, so any crackpot theory could be right.

Reply to
chuckcar

A big tank of water running a water wheel geared to a transmission.Water powered car.

Much better to boil the water for a steam engine.Anything that burns hot enough can make steam. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

I prefer Escher's drawing. He understood perpetual motion

Reply to
chuckcar

Perpetual motion?

On the web, Finsrud Perpetuum Mobile cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

If a Stirling engine could power a car, that would be the Ticket.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net: