? re my lil' cream puff

I acquired a VERY nice 1980 Toyota Corona (Luxury Edition Liftback) this week and have couple of questions about a minor exterior cosmetic issue. The amber side (marker) reflectors are broken. So...

  1. Are these reflectors only or are they supposed to house lamps? There is an opening in the fender behind the reflectors, which seems to indicate there should be lights. But there are none - no socket, wiring, nothing. (Of course, if there are supposed to be lamps, this becomes more than a cosmetic issue as it would cause it to fail MVI.)

  1. Any clue where these can be found? I can?t find anything the right size locally and internet searches have also come up empty.

The local Pep Boys has a self-adhesive LED with an amber lens which would cover the opening. But it's not the same size as the original and would look a bit awkward. Is this my only option?

TIA,

Karl

Reply to
KayCeeMO