Re: Name Badges on Uniforms

Barry S. wrote: : I know shops often provide (err, make arrangements) for uniforms and : name badges/patches.. Basically a rounded rectangle with name inside.. : But suppose you just want a name tag to sew onto your coveralls.

: Where do you get just one made? Is there an Internet site I should : check out?

How about going to

and searching for "sew on name badges".

comes up.

Make sure you get one that says "Gomer".

b.

Reply to
<barry

Ya know, I guess I was just not searching for the right key words. What I started doing was walking into shops where I figured (work world, uniforms, etc) where they would deal with that sort of thing and one of the places I visited said, "yeah, we do that." and they sent my order out to whoever does their embroidery. $5 later, problem solved.

Gomer Nacho Loser G-Monkey

Yup, fun with name tags.

__________________ Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.

Reply to