Re: Something rotten here...

I will stick to mechanical linkages, Thank you very much. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Rig up a little gas shut off valve by the ignition switch. J.C.Whitney sells (or used to sell) such valves. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Toyota Pedal Recall Update #10: Congress

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'm afraid I'm at a loss here...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I used to listen to Jim White's midnight till 5:00 AM radio talk show, KMOX Saint Louis,Missouriah.

Every once in a while he would bellow out loud,,, You Can't Fix Stupid!!! He is right too. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

innews: snipped-for-privacy@f12g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Alot already have suceeded

Reply to
ransley

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS:

Have you seen the movie? If not you wouldn't understand.

There's a Scene where he zooms down a desert road in Nevada to see if he's fixed the wobble problem he had. Speeding past a cop at about

150MPH.
Reply to
fred

ransley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e37g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Prove it. Show me documentation of proof of settlement.

Reply to
fred

innews: snipped-for-privacy@f12g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Thaey already have suceeded and will because nobody can prove them wrong with a RECALL and Stopping production going on, wake up. If I say the car did it you cant prove me a liar, with no production and a national recall on now, its a wait game and toyota looses from now on no mater what the outcome is.

Reply to
ransley

On a motorcycle? Gulp...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

ransley wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:

Aren't you defensive for no good reason..

Reply to
fred

You got me there....What's that?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The World's Fastest Indian movie.I have watched that movie a couple of times before, it is a great movie.An elderly guy (Burt Munro) in New Zealand takes his old Indian motorcycle to America.He winds up having a lot of problems getting his motorcycle in good enough condition to race.The movie is based on a true story, well worth watching that movie.

The World's Fastest Indian movie cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Holding down the Start button for 4 seconds.Maybe it is like shutting down a computer.You can't just ''yank the plug'' on a computer.That can/probally will ruin the computer. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS:

Hence the title. If you get a chance to rent it, do so. great movie. And it's based on a real person's story.

Reply to
fred

Buy GM...

harryface

91 Bonneville 321,098 05 Park Avenue 94,833
Reply to
Harry Face

1st step: Apply the breaks hard, bogging down the motor. 2nd step: Shift to neutral. Rev limiter will prevent motor damage. 3rd step: Get off the road to a shoulder, if possible. 4th step: Kill the motor (key, button, or whatever works on the car). 5th step: Catch breath, check underwear.

However, many (most?) drivers will panic and god only knows what they will do other than yell.

Bruce W. Ellis