Re: stalling at idle 1989 chev 305 k1500

Checked the pick-up output was 230 mv unsteady 210-250...at cold cranking... sounds low to me....anyone know what it should be??? thanks! tom

Reply to
woolfmaster

Well NASA we have a FIX! was the weak magnets in the Dist. This was Gm thing for cars and truck in 1989. here is the URL

all about it.. Thank you all for your help! Tom

Reply to
woolfmaster