Re: stalling while acclerating

i dont know what the codes are or where to find them if you can tell me i can tell you how do you find the code thank you for replying and it is stalling if i push the gas a little bit before i shift and while i try to speed up a little bit pretty much when i push the gas it seems to kinda stall but the engine does not stop (of course) but it says in my owners manual that it is the emissions because my check engine light is blinking and not solid on

Reply to
bear420