Re: Tire Problem Mystery Resolved; Wobbling Tires

Hi All: I had to call the district manager for Town Fair Tire to get

> my tire problem resolved. I bought four Good Year Aquatred's for my > 98 Grand Marquis. Kept getting vibration problems. The mechanics at > Town Fair Tire were required by their manager to demonstrate to me > that the tires were balanced and round. Turns out that both front and > rear driver side tires were wobbling, and it was not due to a bent > rim. > They re-orded two new tires for me. I will get them tommorow. > > This is a good example why tirerack.com wouldn't work for me. > If I bought them through tire rack, this would be a real hassle to get > resolved. > I kow that there are people who sware by using tire rack, but all it > takes is one incident like this to tie you up for days. > I would rather pay the extra $100 or so to have the ability to go back > and tell the tire store to fix the problem. > > Robert >
Reply to
MbFlash

Try to get back the price difference. Both of the Town Fair Tire stores near me will match the shipped price of tires from The Tire Rack. I saved a relative about $125 doing this recently.

Chris Z.

Reply to
Chris Z.