Re: TOYOTA DIESEL

A truck I drove a few hundred feet at Shannon Wright Compound in Vietnam in 1964 was a Japanese pickup truck, it had a diesel engine.It was an Army truck, it belonged to the Republic of South Vietnam.I don't remember what brand name truck it was.All of the other trucks I drove in Vietnam were U.S.Army combat 2 1/2 ton trucks.I was an ammo humper over there. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin