Re: Toyota weighs Corolla engine stalling fix that puts drivers in ...

Cars can stall for different reasons.Bad gas, dirty gas, water in the gas, clogged air filter, clogged fuel filter, intermitent electrical problems,,,, cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

My 1983 Dodge van was sluggish on the take off and the engine quit twice.Untill I rebuilt that Carter Thermo Quad four barrel carburetor.That is the first four barrel carburetor I ever rebuilt before.It was a learning curve for me.I still do not want fuel injection. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin