Re: Trane air handler too noisy

True 'shine is about like Everclear - 190 proof :-)

Yep. It's about 199 proof, but reverts to 190 proof due to teh affinity ethanol has for water. Ethanol ETOH) can't be more than about 95% in water, and isopropanol (IPA) can be 99%, in equilibrium, during normal storage. But IPA has still just as much ability to dry nonpo;ar fuels, such as gasoline, due to its co-miscibility with both substances.

BTW: a few stations in my area are now selling "Gasohol", but it's not labeled as such. Instead, there is a warning label on the pump, stating: "gasoline dispensed from this pump may contain alcohol". You'll see more of this, as a result of the mandated phase-out of MTBE.

"Got gas?"

"No, but I've got wood"

Oh, no, now I'm gonna get flamed, for crossposting from the middle of a thread. That's a Bozo no-no. Woe is me.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

John S.

So now go f*ck yourself, you top posting moron.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

10-39.

Now go rev up your Cox .049 with glo-fuel, Dipshit.

I TOLD you I'd get flamed.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

Reply to