Re: transmission oil cooler for Pontiac Montana

|Hi there, Rick needs help ! | |I'll pull a pop up trailer soon, bit less less than 2000 pounds. | |My van doesn't have the towing package. | |Despite the fact that I will not use the OD while pulling and that I will |keep the speed around 60/65 mph I am planning to add a tranny oil cooler. |Should I ? any GM expert here ? | |Also can you tell me witch line is the "oulet" from the rad, top one or |bottom ? I know how to check but I doesnt want to make a mess if I can avoid |it ! I want to connect my cooler after the rad. | |Now lets go back to the van and to figure where I will route the new |hoses... | |Thanks for your input | | |

Reply to
Rex B