rebuilt power steering pump not working

My car is a Mazda 323 Familia 1997.

I rebuilt my leaking power steering pump and reinstalled it. It does not leak anymore, but there is now no power steering, whereas before there was power steering even though the pump leaked. Where did I go wrong or still have not yet done something? I have bled the pump according to the best instructions: put up the front wheels, turned the steering wheel from side to side, etc.

Somebody please help me.

Osolev Yt Odrareg

Reply to
Susma Rio Sep