Remote car starter: how to turn off flashing blue light?

I have an Orbit remote car started, installed at Lebeau Vitres Auto in Quebec. There is a flashing blue light near the top of the windshield. That is where the antenna is located that receives the signal from my remote.

On some installations, the flashing blue light stops flashing and turns off once the engine has started. But the flashing light continues flashing on my car even when the engines has started and I am driving.

Any idea how I can fix this problem myself? Is there is a dip switch or something I can adjust? Or can I simply remove the blue light bulb easily?

Reply to
Thumper

don't you have an instruction book? maybe call the dealer guy that installed it and ask that question.

Reply to
boxing

  1. Read the instructions.
  2. Ask the installer why the system is malfunctioning.
  3. Ask yourself why you had an aftermarket remote starter installed in a car with a highly integrated electronic system.
Reply to
John S.