Remote starts

I bought this one.

for it December 12th and it still has not arrived.Maybe I should have bought this one.http://cgi.ebay.ca/GMC-YUKON-SUBURBAN-S-15-ALARM-REMOTE-START-KIT-BEST_W0QQitemZ370008528676QQihZ024QQcategoryZ33720QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemor this one
2 way would probably have been better.comments?

Reply to
boxing

Difficult to see the second one, the html don't work. The installation on some of these is a daunting task, I farm them out to an auto stero/alarm installer, $60/per.

Bush

Reply to
Bush

Reply to