Removable Bike racks for Honda Civic Coupe?

Hello,

I have a 2009 Honda Civic Coupe. This car has hook at the bottom to attach a trailer hitch. However I do need a removable bike rack. I believe there are some racks that can hook to the trunk and hold the bikes. Any advice for bike racks appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

NJ

Reply to
Neil Jones

There are several designs/ features/ price points. Use the selector here:

to peruse suitable designs for you 2009 Honda Civic Coupe. American made, too.

Reply to
AMuzi