Removing 1986 Ford Escort Ignition Switch

Hi: Do I need to take out steering wheel to remove ignition switch?

I noticed that it is fastened to the steering column by two screws. But, the screw heads have flat washer and small rounded head about the same size as the threads. I wonder the screws are fastened from inside or do I need any tool to unscrew them?

Thank you kt

Reply to
kt