Replacing 1996 Infiniti Car Stereo

I have a 1996 Infiniti Q45 with a Bose Stereo with a Sony 10 (cdx

5n67)disc changer in the trunk. The disc changer is kaput and I cannot find replacement parts. Are there other plug compatible players that I can buy. If not, can I replace just the receiver with a new model that has a CD player built into it and tie it into the existing power amps and speakers.

Doug

Reply to
dhnewton