REQ: info on Geo Metro diesel engine

Hello,

Awhile ago I asked what the smallest diesel engine in a production car sold in the U.S.A. was. Someone said it was the Geo Metro diesel. I have not been able to find any technical info on this engine. Does anyone know where I can find this info?

Thanks

Reply to
Dev Null

Like small diesels, do you?

Don't know about the DIESEL Metro (Didn't know that the Metro came with any DIESEL option) but I have a 1.8 liter Isuzu you can buy with plenty of printed tech info. It's in a 1982 Chev Chevette and runs like a champ. Even starts at minus negative -30F degrees below zero up here in Minne-SNOW-ta. The car body is rusting into oblivion, but is very driveable. Quite fun actually. You ain't lived until you've driven 22:1 compression.

Make offer; it's available now. I need the doors as replacements for my

1984 gas Chevette however. You can have the doors off the gas Chevette (windows hard to crank and door handles/latches in bad shape, but useable).

Wm.(Bill) Warning

"Wm.\(Bill\) Warning" wrote in news:8z1eb.635533$o%2.292152@sccrnsc02:

Thanks for your reply. I want a small diesel engine to use as a power source for a project.

Unfortunately I'm south of the Mason-Dixon line, a little far from the (not as big as Canuckistan) Great White North.

Reply to
Dev Null