Roof-mount Monitor

Looking to put in one in Accord Can I tap power from the dome-light wire(s) ?

thanks

Reply to
hberry

Honda I don't know. It would be very easy to find out with a light bulb and wire or a multimeter. GM's are always hot. They ground the other side of the bulb to make light. I run my radar detector off my Pontiac dome light.

Reply to
« Paul »

"« Paul »"

Thanks If by "always hot" you mean the light can be on when key is out then yes.

Reply to
hberry

You will need to find out how Honda does it. Do they ground the bulb through a switch/module or do they supply current= via a switch/module and the bulb is always grounded? A simple light bulb and wire or multimeter will quickly answer that probl= em.

Reply to
« Paul »