Rostra cruise control problem

After using this aftermarket cruise control for about 36,000 miles (end of warranty) it started to develop a problem. The cruise control would not come on at temperatures below 5 degrees Fahrenheit. That was no problem at that temperature but now the temperature for non operation has crept up to about 20 degrees Fahrenheit. If I let the engine warm up it will function fine.

I have checked the cable. It is fine. Can anyone point to what I can check in the electronic/solenoid box before I open it up?

Reply to
tnom