Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

Save 25-60% on the cost of gas including diesel. Hydrogen run autos are saving everyone a lot of money plus it adds power.

In the year 2015 every new car made is required to have this system installed. Why wait another 7 years when you can own it today?

Almost anyone can install them or you can take it to any mechanic and have them installed.

We ship any where in the world.

The cost is only $198.00 plus shipping.

Our gigantic unit produces hydrogen on demand, comes with a 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!!

We have openings for distributors world wide. You can earn $120,000 yearly part time.

Visit our site at

You can call me if you wish at 414-455-1329

Our goal is to have every vehicle run by water.... Can you afford water?

You can either pay us and save $$$ or keep paying THEM and lose $$$

Reply to
water4gas

They aren't and no they don't.

Another lie.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

AZ, dont you know it is politically incorrect to call a liar a liar?

Reply to
HLS

You do not know what you are talking about!! Send me proof it doesn't work. I can send you tons of experiments along with testimonials from satisfied customers.

Just because you are uneducated and have no clue what this is about doesn't make me a liar...

Post or email just ONE person you personally know who used this system and it didn't work for them.. Just 1. Email me their name and phone number....

Other wise stay off my post! If it didn't work why would we sell it with a

100% Money Back Guarantee?

Why would they use hydrogen in the shuttle? Why would Bush pass a bill that requires all auto manufactures to have and use hydrogen in the year 2015...

Wake up and smell the roses. Stop smoking that crack...

Reply to
water4gas

Because hydrogen isn't a power source, it's a distribution medium. You create hydrogen with electricity, then you burn the hydrogen and get back the same power you put in.

This is a good thing, and it's useful, but it's not a power source because you still need the input electricity. Nobody has yet managed to violate the First Law.

Mostly because of density. Hydrogen is a whole lot more compact per unit power than the diesel-like fuel that the Saturn V used. Unfortunately it also leaks like hell through any little gap and it has been a real nightmare for the Shuttle guys.

For the same reason Bush has passed plenty of other bills... because someone paid him to do it.

There are some good things to be said for hydrogen as a fuel, but President Bush's seal of approval is not one of them.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Look Shithead.. You are either a liar, or you are terminally stupid.

I am an educated person. You are a buffoon, not a boffin.

Go screw more ignorant people. You have a discerning audience here, and you cannot stand up to it.

Reply to
HLS

Send me proof!! Post just 1 web site that backs up your claim... Just one! If it is a scam, and it does not work, there will be hundred's of postings.

Yes, it takes energy to produce the Hydrogen. But less than 5 amps, the same amount or less that it takes to raise or lower electric windows. Much less than you use by using your heater or A/C (by power I am talking the electric portion, not the belt to turn it). By your analogy if you disconnect your radio you will increase your MPG. Thats ridiculous.

Take me up by my challenge, post web pages backing your claim.

You must work or own stock in an oil company or your a bored 9th grader. Your way over your head here.

The world to you is flat. No one will ever talk on a wire... No one will ever fly... It is easier to be negative than positive. The world is full of people like you. My father said color TV would never last and that is why he would never buy one. He is watching color TV LOL...

Either do the challenge or stop posting...

Reply to
water4gas

I and many of my friends have this same system installed on our cars and trucks and guess what? I am saving 43% and all my friends are saving up to

71%.

They should raise the age here to 18 years of age. I see so often people who give some one a hard time with no proof of what they say.

I also discount any posting where foul language is used. The person posting like that are uneducated fools. They should be banned permanently from this forum. Why it is allowed I have no clue.

I recommend everyone to buy and use this system. I tell everyone I know about it and those people who have it love it and tell their friends. I have never purchased anything from water4gas but wish I had. I paid a lot more for my system but I am happy with it.

Don't let these morons get you down water4gas. Go for it and help not only people save money on the high cost of gas, but it also helps clean the environment. There are better forum to post to than here.

Reply to
butterflysrforever

You are both full of shit.

Reply to
HLS

Oh horseshit.. Are you a chemist or a physicist, or an engineer?? This is one of the first things we learn, and the chemistry, or physics, is unassailable.

There are definite relationships between the about of electrical current (coulombs, amps, whatever) to produce hydrogen electrolytically and the amout of benefit you can receive in return.

There is no free lunch.

Hydrogen is a WONDERFUL fuel. Your shitteaux scam is just an attempt to make some money off the uneducated or gullible.

I can forward your (and your stupid alter-ego's) internet information to the Feds, if you like.

Reply to
HLS

Like talking to yourself, water4gas?

Reply to
Calab

I own a two cylinder air cooled 12 horsepower Briggs & Stratton electric start engine.I ought to go to a junk yard and buy some angle iron and three motor scooter wheels, or boat trailer wheels and hubs, and build myself a little three wheel car, sort of like a Freeway Flyer.I could buy a Comet torque converter to use for the transmission.I would have to make sure it has enough room for the bags of groceries for when I go to the food store.It would probally get at least 75 miles per gallon. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Why shoot low.. If you used this turd's hydrogen system, you could probably get a million miles per gallon and still sell power to the electrical grid.

Reply to
HLS

I will post any time I wish, you ignorant shit. I am a college graduate, a research chemist.

Others on this board are also very well educated in similar scientific fields.

Hydrogen is great, as far as it goes.

Your pitiful hucksterism is laughable.. You are a disgrace.

Go sell some magnetic fuel line devices, or other crap. But dont try to do it here.

This is not an Ebay for idiots. At least, it wasnt until you posted .

Reply to
HLS

Oh puleeze. I knew more about the subject mattter than you when I was ten. This is really basic stuff and your stupdity and ignorance are astounding!

I'm sorry. I don't surround myself with gullible morons. I don't know anybody stupid enough to waste their money on your trash.

Why don't you post some independant unbiased results. Hint: unbiased means they weren't paid by you to produce results you want. The tests have to be double blind to be worth anything.

Don't like being treated like a lowlife lying scumbag spammer? Then quit acting like one!

Irrelevent. The reasons hydrogen is used have nothing to do with automobiles. First hint: the shuttle doesn't use an internal combustion engine geared to tires rolling over pavement.

I can think of two things right off: either you lying again, or you're demonstrating that bush is a blithering idiot. Take your pick.

You're projecting again.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

The shuttle is a ROCKET, not a spark-ignition piston reciprocating engine. The idea in a rocket is to MAXIMIZE the exhaust gas velocity (which hydrogen does), while in a spark ignition piston engine the objective is to reduce as much as possible the energy left in the exhaust. Now, that is exactly the opposite of what you want in a rocket.

A gasoline car engine can be converted quite easily to burn hydrogen, by using a similar setup used for LNG carburetion, with LOTS of egr. However, the price of hydrogen these days makes it uneconomical.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

This same water4gas numb nuts is advertising on Craig's list in my area, they're claiming to be opening up soon in a town not to far from me.

What are the odds I'll see the huckster at any local swap meets, flea markets, etc??

It's gonna be fun laughing in his face.

As a mechanic I eagerly look forward to undoing things that they screw up underhood on peoples cars.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Airplanes don't fly, you don't talk on a wireless phone, the earth is flat, your all brain dead LMAO!

You have not shown anything of proof of what you say. You never graduated from High School. You are uneducated and stupid. You are a waste of human life.

I hope we meet if you live in my area.... I know you are no mechanic....

I will put up $10,000 if you can give real proof that we are wrong!! Not just a bunch of BS but independent proof!! Show me a web page where studies have been performed. A school, an independent study another words. Post it here!!

Prove that all the information on the net is wrong. Do that and everyone who reads your posts will believe you. If not they are going to believe the thousands of people who know....

Just do it.. Don't talk crap. Put up or shut up. $10,000 cash!! You can buy a lot of gas with that.

So anyone who is following this, you will see these people show you NOTHING!

Now watch these UNEDUCATED MORONS USE FOUL LANGUAGE AS A COVER UP LOL!!

Reply to
water4gas

Looking over your stuff, I'll say you're a fraud. This from a bored Ph.D. chemist ;)

Reply to
Frank

There is a propane gas business/store/shop very near me.They will be happy to convert your vehicle's engine to run on good old tried and true propane. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin