Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

I guess I can use the word "crap**" as being nonfoul...After all, you did it.

Popular Mechanics ran a series of tests on so-called miracle fuel savers a few years ago. None of them worked -at all.

Included was a hydrogen / water injector. Lost about 20% of the fuel economy, IIRC.

This is not Ebay. These forums are not intended for spammers and scammers, like yourself, to use to sell your magical products.

If you look at the electrochemistry of hydrogen production from water, you will see that the 5 ampere current will produce a certain molar equivalence of hydrogen gas. The energy required to do this DOES reduce your gasoline mileage slightly.

When you burn the hydrogen to recover your electrochemical investment, you get the same amount of energy back (with expected losses). Hmmmmm...Perpetual motion seems to still be out of vogue. You are just juggling energy back and forth, and the sum total is (yep, you guessed it) zero.

Dont you really think that if this were proven technology ALL of us would get a Mason jar and cobble up one of these simple cells? Dont you think it would have made headline news?

Testimonials mean nothing. ("I did not have sex with that woman -Ms Lewinsky", and others)

Get Popular Mechanics to test your device, and if they find it really does increase mileage and or power significantly, I will publicly apologize to you on this group.

If not, get outta Dodge.

Reply to
HLS

Give me the date. I can't find it and I called Popular and they said they do not recall what you are talking about. They said that there were so called systems that did not produce any hydrogen and they were scams, but they doubted the units we are using was not one of them....

I want absolute proof! Where is it?

Reply to
water4gas

PS Thank you and your friends. Had 3 sales today from my post here.

Reply to
water4gas

Second law of thermodynamics. You cannot liberate more energy from burning hydrogen than it costs you to produce it via electrolysis. In fact, you can't even break even. Unless there's some magic that you're not revealing to us, your scheme will be *less* efficient than simply doing nothing.

Unless you can disprove the 2nd law or can show that you are producing hydrogen by some means other than electrolysis and that the 2nd law does not come into play with your method, you are wasting your time trying to sell it to us.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Disprove the 2nd law or send me my $10K, scammer.

nate

Reply to
N8N

From

Thomas Tornblom

PS Thank you and your friends. Had 3 sales today from my post here.

Reply to
water4gas

Energy losses are to be expected, as electrolysis is not an ideal system. The OP is not sophisticated enough to understand even the idealized concept, apparently.

Reply to
HLS

Good for you.

Reply to
HLS

aarcuda69062 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.chi.sbcglobal.net:

You're in Wisconsin, aren't you?

According to a whois lookup, this wiwater4gas place is registered by "Ken Weare" and/or "Doug Weare", who give this address:

7713 W Grantosa Dr Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53218

The phone number given in the whois info is the same one posted in the original message.

Reply to
Tegger

More like 10%, at best.

10-25% loss at the alternator converting mechanical energy to electrical 50% energy loss for electrolysis 50% energy loss for burning the hydrogen

You get greater results sticking your ass out the window and trying to propell the car with a good long fart.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

What is sad is that he didn't learn this by the time somebody gave him internet access.

I remember at age 10 showing my dad a diagram of two generators hooked up to a single motor. One generator powered the motor. The other generator supplied free energy.

The hydrogen system is no different. It is based on a profound lack of understanding of energy distribution.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Where are you getting your facts about what is being done? There must be some web page!!!! Where is it? You can not even follow a simple challenge. Your shooting from the hip!!

Let me simplify it for you. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT FROM YOU I WANT AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE. CAN'T YOU READ. AND DO NOT TELL ME A HUNDRED YEARS AGO SOMEONE SAID BLAH BLAH BLAH SHOW ME THE WEB SITE!!

I guess BMW is lying about their hydrogen/gas car also.

And I suppose you do not believe Hybrid cars are really improving gas mileage either.

And I bet you do not believe man was ever on the moon!!

And there never was a carb invented that improved mile over 100 MPG.

And the Germans did not fuel their tanks during WW2 with hydrogen did they?

The world is full of doubting thomasis. The F14s in theory do not fly either but they do.

Show me PROOF EGG HEAD!!

Reply to
water4gas

Disprove the 2nd law or send me my $10K, scammer.

Nate, He doesnt know what the second law is. ROTFLMAO

Reply to
HLS

Now, what CAN occasionally work is a system that improves combustion efficiency using water or hydrogen.

There are some cases where water injection works, and it works because during combustion the water turns to steam and the phase change results in the final cylinder temperature being lower and the cylinder pressure being higher. That is to say, more of the heat generated is turned into actual force.

This isn't of much use with most modern engines, though.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9A6CB414529Ftegger@207.14.116.130:

That's a popular phone number, it turns out. I just Googled it, and it comes up for lots of scam-type stuff.

Also found this Wiki page on the subject of water4gas's "HHO":

Tegger

How about that guy in Pennsylvania and some people say he can cause salt water to burn by using a certain radio frequency.If that works, it could mean the return of steam engines for cars. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Here:

Marv Soloff

I can make damn near anything oxidize if I put enough energy into it. Including water, and oxygen itself.

The thing is, what you want is a reaction that has a net energy _output_ and that's a little harder.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I do not have to prove anything more than I already have. I made an offer and posted what needs to be done to get it. So do it. Just like any offer, you must follow the direction of the person who is making the offer.

So simple to follow and you CAN'T DO IT! Are you also saying BMW is lying? Answer that one?? You make an apple to oranges comparison and then expect me to disprove your theory which has nothing to do with what we are doing...

Either follow my challenge or go away. God you must have a boring life. Bet you get sexual satisfaction here.

Many have emailed for my web site, here it is:

For more proof go to:
Watch the videos.

I thank everyone who have supported me in this. Once you get the Hydrogen Unit installed and you see the savings for yourself, refer your friends to me. Don't bother sending them here.

Bye, this is my last post here. I have accomplished what I came here to do and that is to help people fight the gas companies by helping you save money....

Bye morons. Now you can find others to pull your BS on :)

Reply to
water4gas