Saturn Transmission Code Help

Hi, I have a '96 Saturn SL2, great car with no problems except this: I have a check engine light on, had it scanned and comes up with code P0733 (trans 3rd gear error) Does anyone know the procedure to fix this? The tranny does shift funny out of 3rd soemtimes so its a real code. I just know where to start..thanks in advance! Jay

Reply to
bajazza