Save Willow run

ok, so people get nostalgic about our historic manufacturing base. but what about our present? it's being annihilated as fast as our wall st sponsored champion politicos can ship it to china. but you never hear anything about that save for a few itinerant internetters. so, while i'm sure the families of all the rosies want to see their heritage preserved, i think it's lower down the priority list - we need to "preserve" there here and now, not the long gone.

Reply to
jim beam