security 94 Buick park ave.

Hello. I have a real conundrum , going on with this 94 buick , It ran great when i first got it, except for the fact that it would just shut down for no reason while drivin g however if you put it back in neutral it would start right back up . then one day two weeks after i got the car it would not start again, at all had it towed to a shop they messed with it for awhile got it running took it f or a test drive the oil pressure dropped to zero and froze the engine, had it towed home, bought a used engine for it installed it, and now when i try to start it it will only run for a few seconds and shuts back down . if i wasn't already bald i would be pulling my hair out buy the roots, any help out there would be so much appreciated

Reply to
vince rappa

Cut your losses and sell it to a salvage yard.

Reply to
T0m $herman