seeking distributor for eco-innovative product

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE GENERAL MANAGER OR R&D DIVISION, we are looking for esclusive national distributor (you can see where we are in the website) for our super-referenced and innovative product ,called Super tech (riductor gaseous issues). We underline that our product was been convalideted in 18 countries worldwide, and is an optmizer of gasoline and petrol able to reduce the consumption as well the emission/pollution. The products is well described in our web site

and there are no competitors because is the only one able to work inside the gasoline/petrol tank. If you are interested of it contact us and we give you more info and we 'll send a short questionary to understand better who you are.. Sincerely

Dr. Salemi Luigi EFS +39091308999 info

luigisalemi

Boy, are you in luck!!!

I just made arrangements to help this nice Nigerian gentleman who was looking for an honest person to help him smuggle out some money that he skimmed from the government in some sort of construction overbilling scheme.

He's going to pay me a hefty percentage for helping him AND, I really don't have to do anything!!

He's going to make a direct deposit into my account for me.....I just e-mailed my bank account numbers to him.

I should have five or six million US dollars deposited into my bank account in the next week or so, and it's all yours if you need it!

I know!!! I can just send you my bank account numbers, and you can take whatever you need. I trust you won't take a penny more than you need.

Excuse me, but I am not that technically oriented. I pulled the description off your website, and I see the device contains.....

"....a heart of magnets, a diod, some ceramic components and platinum, the "white gold" with natural catalizing functions. The device works by simply diving it inside the fuel tank, with no need of electric, hydraulic or mechanic connection with the vehicle and it works generating the emission of far infra-red electromagnetic wave, that together with the catalizing properties of platinum are able to temporary modify the molecular structure of the fuel, thus bringing a better interaction between the fuel and the comburent (air / oxygene). "

Tell me....must we use a special sort of dive when installing it? Swan, jack knife, triple somersault?

Could you put that entire description more into layman's terms for me?

I tell you, it all sounds too good to be true, but I know you would not ever try to do something foolish, illegal or unethical on such a public place as the Internet...

Thanks for this GREAT opportunity to get in on the bottom floor, and to get rich quick!!!

The check will be in the mail soon!!

Your buddy,

I.M. Aysukka

Reply to
Bob Paulin

"Bob Paulin" wrote in news:01c3a945$477b3400$449bc3d8@race:

I bet the telamarketers love ya too. :) KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

You know, when I put them on "hold", I really, really DO intend to get back to them....it's just that I sometimes/often forget.

B.P.

8>)
Reply to
Bob Paulin