Sentra Tires Question

I would appreciate any recommendations on tires for my 1989 Nissan Sentra (175/70-13). It is mostly a stop and go driver for my kids, with some highway miles. I live in PA and can get snow and ice in the winter.

My current list:

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Yokohama Avid T4 Yokohama Avid Touring

Thoughts? Other ideas?

Thanks.

Larry Hytail

Reply to
Larry Hytail

Make sure they are M+S rated.

Reply to
D Lawrence

Consumers Reports rated the Yokohama's fair for ice braking and good for snow traction. I don't think they tested the Firestone but tirerack.com has good reviews for it.

Spudston

Reply to
Spudston