Sienna Vs Odyssey

Which van has a quieter ride. I am looking at buying a 2001 - 2004. I have heard the Odyssey front captains seats move from side to side. Does the Sienna's do this?

Does anybody know of a site that compares the interior noise levels?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
P&L

as far as highway noise goes, i think the sienna would be quieter. my odyssey is not very noisy, but i can imaging a quiter ride...

also, at highway speeds, most of the noise seems to be the air, rather than the road...

on my 2005, there is an optional seat that fits between the bucket seats in the middle row to make it a

8-seater. if the middle seat is removed, the bucket seats can be installed together, like a bench, or apart, with walking space between them.

dont know much about the Sienna, just that when we compared the two, the Sienna was more expensive for the set of options we wanted...

overall very happy with the odyssey experience...

HTH, irax.

P&L wrote:

Reply to
Iraxl Enb