Snap on bed covers

I have a 96 chevy half ton step side bed. The clear coat is peeling from the top of the bed. I thought about installign one of those black tonneau covers with snaps on the side.

How would this look on this truck and are they hard to install? DO they last a long time?

Reply to
stryped

IMO putting on snaps is just eventually inviting rust to the bed.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Rhino liner for truck beds.My old buddy owns a 2001 Chevrolet pickup truck.Soon after he bought the pickup truck, he took it somewhere to have the bed sprayed with Rhino liner.That was about seven years ago.His pickup truck still looks new inside and out, it is white with black Rhino liner. Rhino liner is 100 percent polyurethane, they add paint pigment to the polyurethane depending on what color the customer wants.I don't know how much it cost. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The bed is fiberglass I believe. (Stepside)

Reply to
stryped