Snap on code reader question

On ebay I found some snap on code readers as I want a good one for home and am also wanting to build a shop and have the capability to use one on some projects. Are these any good:

Also, would one be able to allow me to adjust fuel sync on my 2000 Dakota???

Just wondering.

Reply to
stryped

The software is only current to 1999, your truck is a 2000. Since Chrysler products self ID themselves to the scan tool, right of the bat, you've got got a conflict.

Didn't show which software but as a rule, if the cartridges aren't the black VCI, the software is pretty far out of date.

With current enough software, yes. You'd need enhanced coverage (not just OBD2) to at least the model year of your truck.

Be advised, the MT 2500 is obsolete, the current software (V9.2) is the last update to be offered by Snap-On. Twas a glorious 20 year run...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Yes.

Reply to