Source for Infiniti Wheel Paint?

I am looking to re-finish the wheels on a 2003 G35. They have what I might call a smoked silver or perhaps titanium paint finish. The dealer doesn't carry wheel paint and doesn't have a source. Thanks, Dan

(This account is not used for email.)

Reply to
Dan Beaton

Does Krylon *dull aluminum* come close--I've seen it replace many GM oem wheel-colors. luck, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Sounds like a smoke tinted clear over the base metal. Did a bunch of them when I was doing powder coating.

Reply to
Steve W.

snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Dan Beaton) wrote in news:dgv4sm$10e$ snipped-for-privacy@theodyn.ncf.ca:

many sherwin-williams stores can put any color you want in a spray can...worked great 4 me on wheels.

Reply to
KjunRaven

Thanks, from me. Very good to know! s

Reply to
sdlomi2

If you are going to re-finish all the wheels, why do you need to get an exact match? Just pick a color that is close enough.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

OP might want to check out www. paintscratch.com. I've used them twice with perfect color matches on both occasions. They are pricey though.

Reply to