Source for Plastic Cap Screw Replicas?

Hi folks, I refinish aluminum wheels. Some wheels have what look like cap screws around the outer edge of the hub where it meets the rim, to make it look like a two- or three-part wheel. However, these screws are plastic. Sometimes they have a thread, but more often they have a series of ribs on them that hold them in place with friction.

I am looking for a source for these? Any suggestions? Thanks, Dan

(This account is not used for email.)

Reply to
Dan Beaton

snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Dan Beaton) wrote in news:efj4b0$6u3$1 @theodyn.ncf.ca: