South Park does Hybrid Cars this Wed

It's Earth to "South Park" when an all-new episode premieres March 29 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

A disaster of epic proportions threatens the town and Stan is to blame in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Smug Alert!" premiering Wednesday, March 29 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Stan is the driving force who gets the citizens of South Park to buy hybrid cars. Just as everyone starts to feel really good about what they're doing to help save the earth, scientists discover a stormy, dark mass accumulating over the town. It's Earth to "South Park" when an all-new episode premieres March 29 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Reply to
Eric Gisin

You gave the game away! I'll bet that dark cloud is the condensed smugness of hybrid drivers.

I don't think I've ever seen a hybrid driver exceeding the posted speed limit. They're all too busy watching the fuel mileage gauge. If everyone bought hybrids, the police would have to look elsewhere to make money.

Reply to
Hugo Schmeisser

Obviously, you ain't been followin' me.

Not me. I don't watch it other than to see if I need gas every 2-3 weeks.

I'd like to think that.

(wish I had Comedy Central though....)

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

If everybody drove 15mph, the speed limit would be lowered to 5.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

They'll bring back the Red Flag Act.

Reply to