Starting a successful car wash does not happen by accident. We will show you to carefully plan to start your car wash. We will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, e

Starting a successful car wash does not happen by accident. We will show you to carefully plan to start your car wash. We will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your car wash today, the right way!

tom