Station: Doctor Injuried in Apparent Lexus Blast.(Arkancide???)

About seven or eight something years ago, a Chrysler/Dodge electric vehicle in Florida shorted out while it was being recharged in a garage.It almost burnt theie whole house down. I don't ever want a hybrid or electric vehicle of any kind. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I wonder how many people are killed each year from gasoline fires? Thousands? ben

Reply to
ben91932

It was a "bomb", not the car! Pay Attention!

thenitedude

Thanks, nitedude... The original post is just how stupid rumors get started.

Reply to
HLS

The blame is with the news media/cops, not the OP. His original link:

"West Memphis, Arkansas, police said foul play is not suspected and it could have been a malfunction with the hybrid Lexus SUV, according to affiliate WREG."

Reply to
AJL

I saw a couple of videos of that car on tv news, after I first posted about that car. I think it was a bomb too. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Read the link in the other post. It has positively been identified as a bomb

Reply to
HLS

True, but that is still the reason stupid rumors get started....

Reply to
HLS