Steve McQueen's Last Ride Goes Up For Auction.

This Friday on Mecum Auto Auction, on TV. He had Good taste in cars and trucks.

Reply to
JR

didn't see anything at the wired page but a news search turned up:

"Steve McQueen's camper van up for auction"

oh goodie

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I watched some time ago, Tommy chong's camper van up on eBay for cheap. I just had visions of hallucinogenic wisdom. Too far away to pick up.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

whoever wins it should check for any hiding spots. Might find a surprise or two.

Chas

Reply to
m6onz5a

That was probally his 'Great Escape' vehicle, to get away from the rat race for a while. Sure can't blame him for that.

Reply to
JR