subaru bounces too much

hi, i just got some new Apexi springs put on my car and now it bounces alot the wheels stay firm on the road but the body of the car bounces alot is there any way in fixing this and if so what is the problem?

Reply to
scoot_014

Sure...just replace the new springs with the original ones that were intended for the car.

Reply to
John S.

When you install stiffer springs, you need to install stiffer dampers (shocks or struts) to match. If you are using the original shocks or struts, this is a common cause of this problem.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Yep its the shocks.

Reply to
2ofdem

In fact, I've heard that the way to go for handling and a good ride is stiff shocks, stiff anti-roll bars, and soft springs. But most people don't want that; they just want the lowered look.

Reply to
dearcilla