subaru cuts out- electrical problem???

I have a 1995 legacy wagon 2.2 liter auto with air, 175K. I repalc the timing belt 2 weeks ago (seemed to be fine) So here is th problem, it cuts out randomly while driving, it happens so fast tha i dont even notice it on the engine (it may not even effect th motor??) but the radio and instrument gauges shut off then turn bac on. it happens as fast as turning on and off a light switch. An and all help is welcome

Mari

Reply to
mhmolin