Sunfire GT

Hello, I am looking for information about engine 2.4L engine mated with automatic transmission (from 2000 Sunfire GT). Is this engine reliable? If not, what type of problem should one expect to deal with? I am planning to purchase this vehicle. It has about 64,000 Km all original body and engine. The owner said no problem at all sine day one. The vehicle is well maintained and it really shows. The front brake rotor is seem to be a bit rusty along the edge of the rotor, other than that it work fine.

Denis

Reply to
News