Switched power window door with non power window door...need help with a few problems...

I recently bought a new door for my 98' Mercury Tracer LS because the other door got messed up in an accident. The new door doesn't have power windows like the old one but I didn't mind because I figured it would just be my door. But after putting on the new door I found out that now none of the other doors that have power windows will work. Any suggestions on what to do or how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to
silencedbystatic

you probably need to move all the power window stuff from your old door over to your new door. I don't think any of the PW's will work without the master switch cluster connected.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Ok I'll try that out. Thanks a lot.