Taurus: power seat and power locks stopped working

Hi, The power seat and power locks stopped working on my

1995 Taurus. Both, plus the electric windows, use the same breaker. But the windows work so it can't be the breaker. Both stopped working at the same time. My guess is that some wiring came loose in one of those plastic junction clamps. Can anyone offer advice on this problem?

Thanks, Yufei

Reply to
and_miwa

On my '95 Taurus, it was always the switches. The switch contacts burn and/or corrode. Remove the switches from the doors, and disassemble until you can get at the contacts with a very fine jewelers file. (Or a flex stone, if you know what that is).

Reply to
the fly