taurus water pump mount

I just flushed out my 97 Taurus block and radiator and am preparing to put a new water pump on it. Before on earlier cars, i put RTV on both sides of the gasket, or just used the copper glue or such on one side to hold the gasket in place then bolt it down,

Whats the best way to do the water pump gasket? RTV one side, both sides or NONE? gasket glue on one side?

any method better than the other?

bob

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

bob urz

Mike Walsh