Teflon Clear Coat Polish

Hello, I'm searching for a paint polish called "Detroit's #1 Clear Coat & Sealant (with Dupont Teflon). There is no distributor name on the one bottle I have left, and my search results have been unrevealing.

Thank you for any info. you can provide. Chuck

Reply to
Charles Loenser

Couldn't find anything either... sometimes the best products are "garage made"... LOL

Professor www.telstar-electronics

Reply to
Professor