The 10 least safe cars of all time

See you're a liar like I said, you implied you were going to kill file me, but here you are responding LOL.

Econo-cars

Reply to
econo_cars

Well you're a bigger man than I, or you live in a hugely populated area where people have too much to do to be bothered pointing fingers and laughing at the old man in a sports coup LOL. They're not that busy were we live, especially since most in this immediate neighborhood are retired or about to.

Econo-cars

Reply to
econo_cars

"econo_cars" wrote in news:if2nb1$4tg$ snipped-for-privacy@tioat.net:

your too stupid to kill file. and once agin I said good by. not even menctioning I might kill file you. See you just keep proving YOU are the liar. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

hahahaha you can't even get 'your' insults right, which means YOU'RE the stupid one.

You know darn well you said bye bye in place of saying PLONK, even though you had no intentions of really doing it.

Econo-cars

Reply to
econo_cars

"econo_cars" wrote in news:ifna5r$lj0$ snipped-for-privacy@tioat.net:

I truly fill sorry for one so deluded that they think that reply was anything but a self absorbed wine. You are a patheticly simple minded twit. PS I left several spelling errors so you will have something to focus on Einstein. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

I totally agree, Pinto's were good cars, never owned one, but worked on many. Usually just a 1/2 hour timing belt exchange. Never anything really serious.

Reply to
anniejrs

Get over your self pity. You are deluded, that's true, but I don't think someone who lies as well as you do could possibly be simple minded.

PS: With your history of lies it would be difficult to tell what was intentional and what wasn't. Anyway, you don't have to be Einstein to know Grade 3 level English, it just appears that way to you.

Econo-cars

Reply to
econo_cars

The gas tank in my 1914 Ford Runabout Roadster Model T is under the seat, and the gas tank in my 1948 Willys Jeep is under the drivers seat. How about that for Unsafe? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They seem OK so far, right?

The tanks in my Corvairs are right in front of me, just above my ankles. No problems.

Reply to
AMuzi

I bought a 1963 VW beetle in 1965.I remember the gas tank was under the hood.There was a little valve under the dashboard inside the car.That was for in case you ran out of gas, the reserve was good for about 30 more miles. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Same for a Porsche 914 and tons of old VWs.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel