The Blitz gasoline can - what went wrong - what needs to be fixed

taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution

- snipped-for-privacy@kt20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...

Seems that that is what I said. It applies here. other nations, other laws. Then the only sthing supporting your version is the "god given" bit which is nothing more than a religious statement.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

rote:

Where did those "rights" come from? Post any example of another country where the 'god given' bit is used. Religious "beliefs" are just that: beliefs not facts.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Amen to tht. The streets are laid out radially rather than gridded. Make a wrong choice of an exit from a 'roundy" and you wind up miles out of your way.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@kt20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...

i didn't say "god given", i said "natural".

Reply to
jim beam

you need to get a threaded news reader - you're all over the place on who said what here.

Reply to
jim beam

word of advise: never go to europe - they have them all over the place. they seem to manage, but it's actually a cunning plan to confuse foreigners.

Reply to
jim beam

be taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution

snipped-for-privacy@kt20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...

Now you are getting even further into woo woo land.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Been there a couple times. 6 years total. Drove all over and never had a problem.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I read back through the thread (which is threaded BTW) and every post I made is on point to the one I responded ot.

Perhaps _you_ should take a reading comprehension course.

Don't like facts, don't make stupid claims.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@kt20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...

??? you've got the wrong guy retard. i suggest you either get a threaded news reader and start to pay attention, or just f*ck off back to wherever you came from.

Reply to
jim beam

"whoosh"

Reply to
jim beam

taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@kt20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...

It has nothing to do with "God". By the fact of birth, people have certain rights. Tyranny is the withholding of those rights.

Reply to
krw

taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@kt20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...

You're clearly clueless.

Reply to
krw

Birth.

"Country" has nothing to do with the issue, nor does "God".

You insist on proving just how clueless you are. Do try to learn something before you make further gurgling noises.

Reply to
krw

DC is actually rather easy to drive in[*], if traffic is actually moving (rarely). The point is that all of the highways go around. You have to work to actually go through.

[*] They have all of these big recognizable things that can be seen from everywhere. ;-)
Reply to
krw

assuming the driver has a four dimensional sense of the world around them. I know at least one person that positively cannot navigate other than by following "take the first left....then third right" type directions.

I think the "recalculating....recalculating....." voice on the GPS units is their internal dialog on most days.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Only two dimensions are needed. I see you know my wife. ;-)

It certainly was for my GPS unit. The other trick it loved was telling you one thing and showing a completely different route on the screen. Our cell phones are *much* better but tend to drop out at the most inopportune times (and not in the middle of nowhere - amazingly). I use my cell phone all the time.

Reply to
krw

You're also forgetting about the execrable roads (although at least 295 isn't the blatant hazard that it was 10 years ago - back then I would never have attempted it in a car without at least 50 series tires and

4-5" of ground clearance) constant construction and cameras everywhere...

I do have to say that other than the cameras I do detect improvements in the roads. When I first moved to this area if you wandered outside the touristy areas you felt like you were taking years off the life of your car's suspension every trip. Even PA Ave. through Anacostia isn't too horrible today.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

rotflmao

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Google,,, Jerry Cans and check out the Youtube video that is posted there.

Reply to
JR