Oh snap.

Now how about some domestic emblems?

:D

Reply to
ChrisCoaster

Obama Motors or Fiat?

Reply to
AMuzi

Southern Compressed Coal Company had the 'Bow Tie' before Chevrolet adopted it. Plymouth was a popular brand name of tough strong Twine, that is how Plymouth cars/company got it's name, not from the old Plymouth Ship, even though Plymouth (cars) did feature a Ship in their symbol/logo.

Motors are not Engines and Engines are not Motors, I think so. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

______________________ Now who can think of five type of drivers/owners to place in each wedge of the Chrysler pentastar?

LOL!

Reply to
ChrisCoaster

There used to be some divorced lezzie wimmins who lived next door to me.One of them drove a Chrysler red convertible car.She would be eligible for the Pentastar. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

The "badge with wings" is the real Chrysler symbol that goes back to

1924. It was on Chryslers until 2011 when the wing just said "CHRYSLER" in blue letters.
Reply to
sctvguy1