The new engine

The new engine. Why we overpay to the petrol companies? I have made the new engine for the automobile, to which other kind of fuel is not necessary of petrol or atomic energy. Where the new engine takes energy for work? The device, invented by me, takes energy from air and directs her for work of the engine of the automobile. I try now to organize his(its) mass manufacture, I search for the sponsors or partners. Unfortunately I have confronted(met) that my the invention contradicts economic interests of many companies. I ask to help me with the decision of this question. Postscript: while I received the patent for the basic part of the new engine, the price of petroleum has grown almost three times.

Reply to
mihail

The sail was invented long ago, but it has not proved practical for land use.

Reply to
Al Bundy

I'm sure that R.A.T. is the perfect place to discuss the philosophical and economic quandries pertaining to the evil petroleum empire, as long as we give in to the pretense that you have created the 100 mpg carburetor or some such.

My contribution to the science of energy conservation is "always be going somewhere that is down hill". Those stuffed shirts at the Big Three won't give me the time of day.

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Hell, they invented the Flux capacitor years ago. Just buy a Ron Popeil Mr Fusion.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

There was a time in the eighteenth century where it was a craze, and a number of people ran carraiges with kites pulling them, or sails. Modern form of diamond-shaped kit evolved from this craze. Also a few people ran railroads with sails, especially along coastal areas where offshore/onshore breezes are quite common, and they ran ALONG the coast. Still, steam put them out of business.

When I look at the performance of today's high tech land yachts, I wonder if maybe we ought to look at them again :-)

However, in effect windmills generating electricity, and then using the electricity for something does seem like the best solution to the use of wind power.

BTW, good luck Mihail. I think you'll need lots of it.

Reply to
Don Stauffer