Those Chrysler 300 TV commercials.

Imported From Detroit, they say.

What's up with that? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Closest I have ever been to Detroit was Chicago in 1956.That was when I lived in Bozeman,Montana about six months, on my way home on a Greyhound bus.

That will be cash on the barrelhead son, this old Greyhound gets paid to runnnnn,,,,,

I remember a couple of times on the radio many years ago Mr.Autery (Gene Autry) singing Diesel Smoke song. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Didn't you know Detroit seceeded from the US and is now a Grand Duchy, kinda like Lichtenstein?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

They are secretly being made in China. They just shipped them to Detroit.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Watching Parking Wars on the A&E channel.Irvine Auditorium area in Philadelphia.Some of those people said they have parking permits from the city, but they don't have any paperwork.Another guy told the parking guy he put a ticket on a $100,000 car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Michigan tried to give it to Canada, to help solve the ongoing state budget woes. Canada wouldn't take it. :^/

aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

said

Detroit is a cesspool of loafers, weirdo's and liberals. We need to move it next to San Fran.....

Reply to
Homer.Simpson

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B said

You ever watch HardCore Pawn? (TruTV) Pawnshop in Detroit..... speaks volumes.....

Reply to
JohnSmith

JohnSmith said

Man, my newsreader is mess up.... I'm Homer.....

Reply to
Homer.Simpson

Like Johnson said, "If you want to see how good (Welfare) is working, Look at Detriot!"

Uh...riiight. Take a GOOD look....

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I watch TruTV whenever Jesse Ventura is on there. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

said

What show is Jesse on?

He's full of useful information - last I heard he let a big military secret out of the bag - something about us (USA) having a bunch of high powered radar all over alaska - which could bring a commerical airplane down. He's onto the 911 conspiracy too.... Go "Body"!.

This TruTV Jesse show might have some comical value.

Reply to
Homer.Simpson

I think the govt. took his show off the air. He was probably giving to much info that they didn't want us to know.

Reply to
anniejrs

And you have our sympathy! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Nothing but Operation Repo on the TruTV channel now.I didn't see any Jesse Ventura programs coming up for the next few days.I reckon fed govt did take them off TruTV. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin