Timing on a 91 2.5 Turbo Daytona

Hi Everyone I have a Dodge Daytona with the 2.5 Turbo SOHC. I need to set the timing I just did a Head gasket and my chilton manual isnt showing me the positioning of the crank shaft. I know the middle 2 sprockets have arrows that have to point at each other and the cam shaft has a oval cut out that supposed to be pointing up. Can someone tell me the positioning or maybe find a picture online to show me this? for I have failed. Philip

Reply to
PhilipLowran

Go to your local library and take out a Chilton or Mitchell manual for your specific Make model and engine. It will have a detailed description and pictures. The info available online usually requires a subscription.

Reply to
cbjt