TIRE PRESSURE SOURCE SURVEY

Since this has never been done before, I thought I'd be the first:

What source do you refer to for cold tire pressures for your vehicle?

Acceptable answers: Vehicle Mfg. Door sticker, Tire sidewall, Elsewhere.

No explanations please, and no debating others' responses. Just answer "Door placard", "Tire sidewall", or "Elsewhere"

This is purely a numerical survey, and responses will be tabulated by Sept 18th - 1.5 weeks.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Elsewhere.

Reply to
Vic Smith

I ask my Uncle Mike. He was born in Italy so of course he is an expert on all things automotive.

Uncle Mike says that you should just pump and pump air in until you can't get any more in and then it's full.

When I asked, "Won't that make the tire explode?" he said, "Oh no, you could never get that much air into it."

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Scott Dorsey:

I take that as an 'elsewhere'.

Duly noted.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Door sticker.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Caddy: sidewall Toyota: door sticker

Reply to
The Real Bev

Because nobody but you gives a f*ck how much you inflate the rubber hooves on your hobbyhorses?

You must so proud.

You don't decide how people answer.

Can you please explain why not?

That rule is debatable. Nobody can prevent debate, for the same reasons why nobody can ban retards who have brain damage from being dropped on their heads too many times.

Just do what you like, theckma is only pretending that he's in charge.

But you said that you are incapable of comprehending numbers. You've said that many times, as if you're proud of it. How will you even be able to "tabulate" the results? Will you beg a grownup for help?

A pathetically clumsy and transparent attempt to get people to listen to you on the subject of a hobbyhorse that you like to ride, despite the fact that nobody else really gives a f*ck how smart you pretend you are about tire inflation.

Reply to
None

Guys:

The survey is still active. Do not be put off by trolls.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

What about the troll that started the "survey", the dubious and inconsequential Thekhmaaaaa? No debate, no deviation, only three possible answers, and if Thekhmama doesn't like your answer, he'll arbitrarily record it as one of his three choices, chosen by Theckhhhmaaaaah himself, because he knows the "survey" result he wants.

In the end, Thekhma will reveal his One And Only True Answer, and he'll try explain why everyone else is wrong. He does this to try make himself feel less worthless. But it's not a "survey", it's just an excuse for him to ride one of his favorite hobbyhorses on usenet. The outcome is entirely predictable, because this horse has been ridden round the nursery multiple times in the past. The phony "survey" doesn't fool anyone who's seen the same old charade in the past.

Reply to
None

Door sticker, jiffy lube.

Reply to
geo pearl

Vehicle Mfg. Door sticker. sidewall lists the max PSI only

Reply to
isquat

The creators of the multiple choice tests hate you the people faced with the moronic multiple choice question with no fuse in sight just love ya ;-)

Reply to
isquat

Classic survey: Have you stopped beating your wife? Acceptable answers: Yes / No

Reply to
Sanity Clause

Marital status: Yes/No

That was real and I delighted in pointing it out to the extremely-well-paid person who devised the form.

Reply to
The Real Bev

Myself: Door pillar placard, not the tire.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Yes. For now ;-)

Reply to
sndive
*RESULTS**

Due to static during the survey, I delayed tallying the results by three days.

Those who reference tire pressure from:

TIRE: 1 DOOR PLACARD: 5 ELSEWHERE: 2

Common sense still prevails!

ASE Garage Techs and Dealer Techs please take notice of the above.

STOP inflating our tires to TIRE cold max during your '100 Point' Safety Checks! Learn to open a car door or owners manual to find the correct pressure, and just add

3-4psi to it to allow for us having driven to your facility to have our vehicles worked on.
Reply to
thekmanrocks

So, anyone who didn't follow your little "rules" was counted as agreeing with you. No surprise, except maybe that you finally couted to five fo the first time. But it wasn't a survey, it was just a transparent excuse for you to get on that hobbyhorse.

Dumfuck retard rides again!

Nobody will be taking notice of you, because you're a drooling retard.

So, you want everyone to read the pressure on the door placard, and then use a different number. All those numbers are incomprehensible to you, as you've bragged repeatedly.

Yup, entirely as expected, your phony retarded "survey" wasn't really a survey of anything; you're too retarded to follow your own little shortbus rules, you fudged the results as everyone knew you would, and it was all just an excuse for you to spew about how you imagine you're smarter than other people, when in fact, you're a retard that can't even add two and two together without putting on your hockey helmet to ride the short bus.

Now get back to the hire-a-retard store and pretend to work. Dumfuck.

Reply to
None

Survey's CLOSED, Stalker.

Question: Did I ever say anything insulting about your mother, or any of your relatives?

Then BUTT OUT and get a life! Follow around TRUMP or someone else worthwhile for a change.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

This is a worldwide forum, open to anyone, without any moderator. If you don't want people to read what you post and respond to it, then f*ck off out of here and find a moderated forum. Try not to be such a dick-head that the moderator bans your sorry carcass this time. Of course you know that you usually get tossed from moderated forums for being such an annoying dumb f*ck. And you never learn (the story of your life).

Or, you could just stop posting to groups that I read. I guess you prefer to stalk me instead. So it goes.

You're not the moderator here, li'l buddy. You're just a retarded dumb f*ck.

Survey closed, shit-for-brains.

Did you pretend that you could delete your post from "gurgle gropes", and that would make it go away? Are you stupid enough to believe that? Of course you are, you're a retarded dumb f*ck.

Reply to
None